If you’re on Twitter, you couldn’t help but notice it was Father’s Day in a few countries yesterday. Our timelines were full of good anime dads and some great discussion, so let’s gather some of that here!
- Who are your favorite biological fathers of anime or manga?
- How about your favorite father figures with no biological relation?
- Which are the worst dads, and is there anything at all that redeems them?
- What positive single father narratives does anime and manga have?
- How about positive representations of queer dads?
- What are the best fatherly moments you’ve seen in anime or manga?
At this stage, we have raised enough money to be able to pay for contributed posts, behind the scenes admin, and audio editing for weekly podcasts. Our next goal is to pay the editors who have worked on AniFem as volunteers since before launch, making enormous contributions for no pay. Help us pay them for their work at a rate of $15 an hour by becoming a patron for as little as $1 a month!