We started Anime Feminist to create a space for marginalized folks to talk about the things they love and connect with like-minded people. Initially, this was just a handful of writers. Today, it’s an active community of thousands—and we want you to get involved.
- Join in the comments beneath each post. These are closely moderated according to our comments policy, in our aim to keep conversation polite and relevant.
- Say hi on social media. We and our authors are currently most active on Twitter, but we do have a Facebook and Tumblr we’d love for you to follow.
- Become an AniFem writer. We’re always looking for new writers, especially those from marginalized backgrounds. Read our contributor guidelines then pitch us an idea or several.
- Enter our exclusive AniFem chatroom. When you become a $5 patron or above, you get access to our private Discord server, where you can meet and talk to fellow AniFem supporters.
- Wear your team colors. Strut your geeky stuff with some merch from our online store.
Want to get involved in some other way? Get in touch!