It’s Monday, time to ask again what’s been on your mind over this past week!
- What feminist observations do you want to share on an anime or manga you’re enjoying right now?
- Did something happen in a legal simulcast that you think AniFem readers should be aware of?
- Is there a legally accessible manga raising points you think AniFem readers would find interesting?
- Does a recent Japanese pop culture news item merit a feminist discussion?
- Did a conversation come up elsewhere that you’d like to know other feminists’ opinions on?
- Have you got a link to a blog post you think AniFem readers would appreciate?
Self-promotion on these posts is permitted and even encouraged, especially if you are analysing anime, manga, Japanese pop culture or fandom from a marginalised perspective! Please only include one link per post, but you can put up a different link every Monday if you like.
We are just $19 away from $700 in pledges! Want to help us get closer to our next milestone of $1200 per month, which would guarantee a minimum of six posts per week? Please become a patron for as little as $1 a month!