Earlier today, Sentai Filmworks took to Twitter to announce the English dub cast for Kase-san And Morning Glories. The series will star the following:
- Kase: Morgan Berry
- Yamada: Bryn Apprill
- Mikawa: Apphia Yu
- Yamada’s Mother: Shelley Calene-Black
- Teacher: Luci Christian
- Coach: Patricia Duran
- Additional Voices: Elissa Cuellar
- Additional Voices: Karlii Hoch
- Additional Voices: Ty Mahany
- Additional Voices: Melissa Molano
- Additional Voices: Holly Segarra
- Additional Voices: Avery Smithhart
- Additional Voices: Olivia Swasey
- Additional Voices: Cat Thomas
- Additional Voices: David Wald
- Additional Voices: Sarah Wiedenheft
David Wald is directing the adaptation, which features scripts by Melissa Lenti. Sentai also began streaming a teaser trailer for the dub, which you can check out below.
Sentai Filmworks will ship Kase-san and Morning Glories on home video on October 22.
Kase-san and Morning Glories opened on June 9, 2018 at twenty Japanese theaters, including the Shinjuku Baltic 9 and Ikebukuro HUMAX Cinema.
Takuya Satō (Steins;Gate, Girls Beyond the Wasteland) directed the OVA at studio ZEXCS, with Kyuta Sakai providing character designs. rionos scored the show’s soundtrack.
Minami Takahashi and Ayane Sakura performed opening theme song Asu e no Tobira (Door to Tomorrow).
Sentai describes the title as:
Shy, reserved Yui Yamada is a budding horticulturist who is responsible for caring for her high school’s greenery. While tending to her campus’ morning glories, Yamada has a chance encounter with the vivacious, sporty Tomoka Kase, star of the girl’s track team. Yamada and Kase could not be more different and they have a lot to learn about one another, but as their friendship grows, their feelings begin to blossom into something more…
Source: Twitter (SentaiFilmworks)