Earlier today, the official Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita anime website updated with the show’s main cast and crew, as well as a key visual.
We break the details down below.
The image features Shinya Yukimura and Ayano Himuro, seated together in a chair.
Toru Kitahata (Hinako Note, Haganai NEXT) will direct the project at Zero-G, with Kenta Onishi serving as assistant director. Yūsuke Isouchi will provide character designs, wile the team of Michiko Yokote (The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods) and Rintarou Ikeda (Princess Tutu, Shirobako) takes charge of series composition.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Chief Animation Director: Yūsuke Isouchi
- Art Director: Hirofumi Sakagami
- Color Design: Aiko Matsuyama
- Prop Design: Mahiru Shinya
- Backgrounds: Totonyan
- Director of Photography: Kosuke Tanaka
- Editor: Masaki Utsunomiya
- Sound Director: Yuichi Imaizumi
- Musical Accompaniment Production: SUPA LOVE
- Music: hisakuni
- Music: Shouichiro Hirata
- Music: Kaoru Ōtsuka
- Music: Shūhei Takahashi
- Music: Takuma Sogi
- Music: Yūko Takahashi
- Producer: Shunsuke Saito
- Production Supervisor: Kouichirou Natsume
Kouichirou Natsume as chief production supervisor.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Ayano Himuro: Sora Amamiya
- Shinya Yukimura: Yūma Uchida
- Kotonoha Kanade: Natsuko Hara
- Ena Ibarada: Nichika Omori
- Kosuke Inukai: Jun Fukushima
- Professor Ikeda: Ryotaro Okiayu
- Rikekuma: Momo Asakura
Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita will hit Japanese TV in 2020.
Alifred Yamamoto’s Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita manga launched in the pages of Comic Meteor in 2016. The series currently spans five compiled volumes, with the sixth slated to ship to retailers on July 11.
Manga resource Baka-Updates describes the title as:
Yukimura Shinya and Himuro Ayame are two scientists that want to find out if love can be solved by a scientific theory. These two scientists also have feelings for each other and want to be able to solve their feelings through similar theoretical facts. With this perfect opportunity, these scientists will attempt to solve the theory of the love they express for each other.
An experimental-sciences love comedy with laughs and kyun kyun with the laboratory where individual researchers come together as a stage.
Source: Comic Natalie