Earlier today, the official B-Project anime website updated with a new trailer and visual, as well as several staff members attached to upcoming second season B-Project: Zecchō Emotion (B-Project: Summit Emotion).
We break the details down below.
The 90-second promo introduces the main cast members, along with snippets of their dialogue.
The new visual features the entire confirmed cast, standing before a crowd of waving glowsticks.
Makoto Moriwaki (Onegai My Melody, PriPara) will direct the new season at A-1 Pictures, and take care of series composition under the pseudonym Nozomu Oshima. Yumiko Hara () is providing character designs. Ryosuke Nakanishi will score the show’s soundtrack.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Chief Animation Director: Shou Kawashima
- Chief Animation Director: Takahiro Yasuda
- Art Director: Hitomi Yoshida
- Color Design: Shuji Kamimura
- CG Director: Masaya Machida
- CGI Production: Dwango
- Director of Photography: Hiroyuki Chiba
- Editor: Keisuke Yanagi
- Sound Director: Ryō Tanaka
B-Project will perform opening theme song Zecchō Emotion, as well as closing theme Hikari to Kage no Toki Musubu (Linking the Time of Light and Shadow).
The series will air on January 11. Tokyo MX, BS11, and ABC will carry the series, among other networks. A preview screening of the first episode will be held on December 23, at the Shinjuku Wald 9 theater.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Tsubasa Sumisora: Asami Seto
- Ryūji Korekuni: Daisuke Kishio
- Tomohisa Kitakado: Daisuke Ono
- Tatsuhiro Nome: Genki Okawa
- Kento Aizome: Kazuki Katou
- Yuzuki Teramitsu: Kōtarō Nishiyama
- Yūta Ashū: Natsuki Hanae
- Hikaru Osari: Showtaro Morikubo
- Akane Fudo: Shōya Chiba
- Haruhi Teramitsu: Taku Yashiro
- Miroku Shingari: Takuya Eguchi
- Momotaro Onzai: Tetsuya Kakihara
- Mikado Sekimura: Toshiki Masuda
- Gōshi Kaneshiro: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
- Kazuna Masunaga: Yūto Uemura
The first season of the show aired during the Summer 2016 broadcast season. The series was helmed by Eiji Suganuma (Karneval, Kodomo no Jikan) at A-1 Pictures, with Toshie Kawamura (Karneval, Smile Precure!) providing character designs. Deko Akao (Arakawa Under the Bridge, Noragami) was in charge of series composition, while Masato Nakayama (My Little Monster, You and Me.) scored the soundtrack.
Crunchyroll streamed B-Project as part of their simulcast lineup, and describes the series as:
Our protagonist, Sumisora Tsubasa, just got a job as a new A&R person at Gandala Music, one of the biggest record companies in the business.
Almost like it was a trap, as soon as she started with the company, she was put in charge of the idol unit, “B-PROJECT.” Being in charge of B-PROJECT meant that she was in charge of the three groups,
“Kitakore” “THRIVE” and “MooNs.” Because this is her first job, things don’t go that well and she’s faced with various trouble and accidents.
Be ambitious along with the ten BOYS who are all very different!
Source: Comic Natalie