Earlier today, the official African Office Worker anime website announced that the series will premiere on October 6. The full broadcast schedule is as follows (all times JST):
- Tokyo MX: 10/6/2019 at 24:30 (10/7/2019 at 12:30AM)
- TV Aichi: 10/8/2019 at 27:05 (10/9/2019 at 3:05AM)
- KBS Kyoto: 10/6/2019 at 24:45 (10/7/2019 at 12:45AM)
- Sun TV: 10/6/2019 at 25:00 (10/7/2019 at 1:00AM)
- BS11: 10/6/2019 at 24:30 (10/7/2019 at 12:30AM)
Tetsuya Tatamitani will direct the project, while also serving as Chief Animation Director, Art Director, Director of Photography, Background Artist, and Color Designer. Yūichirō Momose is in charge of series composition, while Tako Yamaguchi scores the soundtrack.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Lion-sempai: Akio Ohtsuka
- Ōhashi: Hiro Shimono
- Tokage-kun: Kenjiro Tsuda
- Company President Turtle: Akira Ishida
- Sasshō Hamster: Hina Kino
- Shishimura: Eri Kitamura
- Gorimi: Yui Ogura
- Caracal: Hiroshi Kamiya
- Honeyguide: Kengo Kawanishi
- Honey Badger: Tatsuhisa Suzuki
Gamu’s African Office Worker manga launched as a webcomic on Gene Pixiv in December 2014. To date, three volumes have been released, with volume 4 due to launch on September 27.
Manga resource Baka-Updates describes the title as:
A comedy that follows a lion, toucan, and lizard as they live the lives of office workers in a capitalist society in Japan, while also dealing with their unique situations as animals living beyond the savanna and the food chain.
Source: Comic Natalie