It looks like Ms. Vampire is moving in on October 5.
Earlier today, the official Tonari no Kyūketsuki-san (Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood, lit. My Neighbor Ms. Vampire) anime website updated with the show’s première schedule. The title will air on the following networks (all times JST):
- AT-X: 10/5/2018 at 21:00 (10/5/2018 at 9:00PM)
- Tokyo MX: 10/6/2018 at 22:00 (10/6/2018 at 10:00PM)
- Sun TV: 10/6/2018 at 22:00 (10/6/2018 at 10:00PM)
- BS11: 10/7/2018 at 23:30 (10/7/2018 at 11:30PM)
- TV Aichi: 10/8/2018 at 27:05 (10/9/2018 at 3:05AM)
Noriaki Akitaya (Bakuman., Persona 3 the Movie #1 Spring of Birth) was tapped to direct Tonari no Kyūketsuki-san at Studio Gokumi and AXsiZ, with Takahiro Sakai (Yuki Yuna Is a Hero) providing character designs. Tatsuya Takahashi (Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn, And you thought there is never a girl online?) is in charge of series composition for the project.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Music: Yoshiaki Fujisawa
- Art Director: Hiroki Matsumoto (Atelier Platz)
- Chief Animation Director: Takahiro Sakai
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa
- Director of Photography: Takeshi Hirooka
- Assistant Director: Toshinori Fukushima
- Color design: Yoko Suzuki
- Editing: Kentarou Tsubone
- Prop Design: Shigeyuki Koresawa (Digital Noise)
- Prop Design: Sonomi Sugimura
- Prop Design: Tom (Digital Noise)
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Sophie Twilight: Miyu Tomita
- Akari Amano: Yū Sasahara
- Hinata Natsuki: Lynn
- Ellie: Azumi Waki
- Sakuya Kurai: Rina Hidaka
- Yū Aoki: Aya Uchida
The series is based on Amatou’s manga of the same name, which launched in Media Factory’s Comic Cune in August 2014. The series later moved to Monthly Comic Alive in 2015. Four volumes have been released to date, with the most recent hitting stores on March 26.
Manga resource Baka-Updates describes the title as:
High school girl Akari was lost in a forest when when was rescued by a vampire girl named Sophie. Since then, Akari has developed a liking for Sophie, who prefers to be alone.