It looks like this agency has a round of new hires to announce!
Earlier today, the official Muhyo & Roji’s Bureau of Supernatural Investigation (Muhyo to Roji no Mahōritsu Sōdan Jimusho) anime website updated with six new cast members. The series will add the following:
- Tiki: Tetsuharu Ohta
- Kenji: Kouhei Amasaki
- Maeda: Yōji Ueda
- Furuya: Ami Koshimizu
- Iwamoto: Kazumasa Fukagawa
- Fujiwara: Kyousuke Ikeda
Visuals for the new characters were also revealed, which you can check out below.
Muhyo & Roji’s Bureau of Supernatural Investigation hits Japanese TV on August 3. The full broadcats schedule is as follows (all times JST):
- BS SKY PerfecTV: 8/3/2018 at 21:30 (8/3/2018 at 9:30PM).
- Animax: 9/3/2018 at 19:00 (9/3/2018 at 7:00PM)
Animax will also air a “making of” special on September 2.
Nobuhiro Kondo (Sgt. Frog, Nobunagun) was tapped to direct the show at Studio DEEN, with Kouichiro Kawano providing character designs. Yasuyuki Suzuki (Naruto Shippūden) is in charge of series composition for the project.
The series will star the following:
- Tōru Muhyō: Ayumu Murase
- Jirō “Roji” Kusano: Yuu Hayashi
- Soratsugu Madoka: Hiroshi Kamiya
- Yōichi Himukai: Tetsuya Kakihara
- Nana Takenouchi: Iori Nomizu
- Page Klaus: Wataru Hatano
- Reiko Imai: Mitsuki Saiga
- Rio Kurotori: Satomi Akesaka
- Yū “Biko” Abiko: Rie Kawamura
Yoshiyuki Nishi’s Muhyo & Roji’s Bureau of Supernatural Investigation ran in the pages of Weekly Shonen Jump from December 2004 through March 2008. The title spans eighteen collected volumes. Viz Media currently holds the domestic rights to the title, which they describe as:
Are you the victim of unwanted spirit possession? Is there a ghost you need sent up and away… or down to burn for all eternity? If the answer is yes, than you need Muhyo and Roji, experts in magic law. Serving justice to evil spirits is their specialty.
Source: Animate Times