Look, I’m not going to snark on this one, because anything I say would require a content warning.
Earlier today, HIDIVE unveiled their English dub cast for Doreiku the Animation. The series will star the following:
- Eia Arakawa: Christine Auten
- Yuuga Ohta: David Matranga
- Julia Katsushika: Patricia Duran
- Fujiko Taitou: Carli Mosier
- Shinnosuke Tachikawa: Scott Gibbs
- Takio Minato: Greg Cote
- Masakazu Meguro: John Swasey
- Lucie Suginami: Kira Vincent Davis
- Sachi Shibuya: Shelley Calene-Black
- Machi Machiya: Brittney Karbowski
- Hiro Kamia: Corey Hartzog
John Swasey is directing the adaptation, which features scripts by Joel McCray. Brent Marshall is working as ADR Recordist and mixer.
Doreiku: The Animation hit Japanese TV on April 12. The first DubCast episode launched on HIDIVE yesterday.
Ryōichi Kuraya (Tsugumomo) is directing the project and writing the scripts at studios TNK and Zero-G. Junji Goto (High School DxD, School Days) is filling the dual role of character designer and chief animation director.
Sentai Filmworks currently holds the rights to Doreiku the Animation. HIDIVE describes the show as:
Descend into the dark world of SCM, where you are labeled either a master or servant based on your ability to win a game of chance. A strange sequence of events leads a group of people to enter the game, each driven by a hidden agenda. In a game where the players advance their position through means of greed, deception, and power, what type of depravity will they reach to become the ultimate master?