It looks like another spatial quake is upon us!
Earlier today, light novel fans gathered at the “Fantasia Bunko Big Thanksgiving Day 2018” fan event. During the show, the main cast and crew for Date A Live III, along with a teaser visual were revealed.
We break the details down below.
The image features Natsumi, who smirks coquettishly toward the camera.
Keitaro Motonaga (Digimon Adventure tri., Jormungand) will return to the director’s chair at J.C. Staff, with Koji Watanabe (Ace Attorney, RErideD) providing character designs. Hideki Shirane (Hayate the Combat Butler!!, My Girlfriend is Shobitch) will reprise his role on series composition.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Original Work: Kōshi Tachibana (Serialized in Fantasia Bunko’s Dragon Magazine)
- Original Illustrations: Tsunako
- Animation Director: Koji Watanabe
- Animation Director: Koji Yamakawa
- Art Director: Kōichirō Bizen
- Color Design: Asuka Hino
- Director of Photography: Yoshio Ookouchi
- Editor: Yoshiaki Kimura
- Sound Director: Yasunori Ebina
- Sound Effects: Kiyotaka Kawada
- Music: Go Sakabe
- Music Production: Nippon Columbia
- Production: Date A Live III Production Committee
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Shido Itsuka: Nobunaga Shimazaki
- Tohka Yatogami: Marina Inoue
- Origami Tobiichi: Misuzu Togashi
- Kotori Itsuka: Ayana Taketatsu
- Yoshino: Iori Nomizu
- Kurumi Tokisaki: Asami Sanada
- Kaguya Yamai: Maaya Uchida
- Yuzuru Yamai: Sarah Emi Bridcutt
- Miku Izayoi: Minori Chihara
- Nanatsumi: Ayumi Mano
Date A Live III will air in January 2019.
Date A Live received two anime TV series. The first series, which aired in the Spring 2013 broadcast season, was directed by Keitaro Motonaga (Digimon Adventure tri., Jormungand) at AIC PLUS+, with Satoshi Ishino (Excel Saga, Captain Earth) providing character designs. Hideki Shirane (My Girlfriend is Shobitch, Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side) was in charge of series composition for the project.
The second season, which aired in the Spring 2014 broadcast season, was directed by Keitaro Motonaga (Getbackers, School Days) at Production IMS. Satoshi Ishino provided character designs on the project, while the Hideki Shirane and Hitoshi Tanaka wrote the scripts.
A feature film, titled Gekijōban Date A Live: Mayuri Judgment hit Japanese theaters in August 2015, and reunited the core staff from Date A Live II.
Funimation currently holds the domestic rights to both TV seasons of Date A Live.
Source: Comic Natalie