Earlier today, the official website for Studio Trigger’s Promare updated with a new key visual, as well as several voice actors attached to the project.
We break the details down below.
The image features The entire cast, splaying forth from the torso of a grand heroic figure.
The film will add the following roles:
- Vinny: Kendo Kobayashi
- Deus:Arata Furuta
Promare will hit Japanese theaters on May 24.
Hiroyuki Imaishi (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill) will direct the project, with Shigeto Koyama (Heroman) providing character designs. Kazuki Nakashima (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill) is writing the screenplay.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Original Concept: TRIGGER
- Original Concept: Kazuki Nakashima
- Art Director: Tomotaka Kubo (Nihon Galleries)
- Music: Hiroyuki Sawano
- Title Card/Logo Design: Hitoshi Ichiko (TGB Design)
- Animation Production: TRIGGER
- 3D CGI Production: Sanzigen
- Production: XFLAG
- Distribution: Toho Films
The film will star the following:
- Galo Thymos: Kenichi Matsuyama
- Lio Fotia: Taichi Saotome
- Kray Foresight: Masato Sakai
- Aina Ardebit: Ayane Sakura
- Ellis Ardebit: Ami Koshimizu
- Remi Puguna: Hiroyuki Yoshino
- Lucia Fex: Mayumi Shintani
- Ignis Ex: Rikiya Koyama
- Vulcan Hastus: Taiten Kusonoki
- Varys Truss: Tetsu Inada
- Mace: Katsuyuki Konishi
- Gera: Nobuyuki Hiyama
The project was first revealed at Anime Expo 2017, during the Trigger industry panel. At the time, it was noted that the project had been in the works for four years, and that the tone will be similar to both Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill.
Source: Comic Natalie
Trigger’s Promare Film Gets New Poster Visual, 2 Cast Members – Samantha Ferreira