One series that I am very excited to see later this year is the baseball series Cinderella Nine and it seems that I won’t have to wait much longer.
The official website updated earlier today with the news that the series will be hitting Japanese airwaves on April 7th. Along with this news, we also got a brand new key visual featuring some of the characters.
Based off a mobile game, the game’s story features a young person who lost their baseball career due to an injury. Moving to their grandmother’s hometown, they vow to never enter the world of baseball again… that is until they meet the Tsubasa Arihara (played in the anime by Nozomi Nishida) who convinces them to help a team of young girls make their way to the national high school championships.
The confirmed cast members include:
- Aoi Asada: Rika Tachibana
- Ayaka Nakano: Yurika Takagi
- Kana Tsukumo: Haruka Shiraishi
- Maiko Kurashiki: Iori Saeki
- Maria Hase: Sarara Yashima
- Yoshimi Iwaki: Nanami Yamashita
- Tsubasa Arihara: Nozomi Nishida
- Ryo Shinonome: Reina Kondou
- Yuuki Nozaki: Saki Minami
- Tomoe Kawakita: Honoka Inoue
- Akane Ukita: Yumiri Hanamori
- Waka Suzuki: Yumi Midorikawa
Susumu Kudo (Mardock Scramble, Hoop Days) will direct the project at TMS Entertainment, with Takayuki Noguchi (Queen’s Blade Unlimited, Girls Beyond the Wasteland) providing character designs. Jin Tanaka (Anne-Happy, Go! Princess Precure) is in charge of series composition.
Via Moca News